The ChallENG Program is a great opportunity for our academic staff to engage with highly motivated students in projects that matter. Through the Program they can connect and build robust relationships with industry partners that align with their research. It is also a pipeline for academics to mentor and guide students to continue their studies into postgraduate education.
Welcome to UNSW Engineering's ChallENG Program!
Do you want a continuous pipeline for HDR students? Do you want your research to take new and exciting directions and produce more papers?
Consider forming a Vertically Integrated Projects team!
The VIP Program aims to revolutionise undergraduate education by uniting undergraduate and postgraduate students with academics’ cutting-edge research in multidisciplinary teams.
Each VIP forms a long-term (three-plus years) team of students from second year onwards. The long-term nature of the projects provides students with the opportunity to grow as a team and makes substantial contributions to your research.
Want to know more?
Would you like the opportunity to mentor a Student Project team under the ChallENG Program? Our students are always looking for world-leading academic experts to help elevate and bring their projects to the next level!
You can be a crucial part of developing our next generation of globally-focused leaders!
Check out the current Student Projects and contact us on how you can be a part of one of these teams.
Want to know more?
- Contact Us
- View all Student Projects
Key benefits for academics
- Receive academic, technical and operational support for your project team
- Develop a team of passionate students who will make tangible and sustainable contributions to your research or project
- Connect and engage with industry professionals for your project or area of research
- Build your networks with other academics across the UNSW community that will enhance your project or research area
- Cultivate a culture geared towards strong leadership and mentoring opportunities