APPLY HERE to join VIP CyberShield team
Spaces are limited!
The cyber-world can be a dark and dangerous place, full of silent yet raging malware, exfiltration, DDoS and botnet battles. Join this exciting project and learn how to ‘use the force’ against real-world cyber-attacks.
Throughout this project we will:
• Explore the anatomy of various kinds of cyber-attacks
• Collect data on attack patterns
• Analyse the data to identify key attributes
• Develop machines that are trained on these attributes
• Use these machines to detect multiple types of cyber-attacks
• Develop methods to deflect or blocks such attacks.
You’ll gain cutting-edge skills in telecommunications, data analysis, machine learning, forensics, user interfaces and human psychology.
• Understanding the anatomy and principles of cyber-attacks
• Developing models of network traffic behaviour
• Extracting network traffic attributes at high rates
• Data-driven machine learning model development for traffic anomaly detection
• Techniques to redirect or block cyber-attacks
• Visualisation and inferencing of traffic patterns
All degrees are welcome however, students specialising in the below areas are encouraged to apply.
|Desired Research Areas||Desired Skills|